To provide a safe and functional transportation network of roads and bridges in Russell County by managing available funding and resources efficiently.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We Care – We practice Careful Attention Repeated Everyday through attention to every detail and going above and beyond when necessary.
- Safety is our First Priority – The safety of our employees and the traveling public is our most important objective. This is achieved by planning and thinking before we act.
- We are Accountable – We are accountable to each and other and the citizens of Russell County through the County Commission to provide services and responses that exceed expectations.
- We are Humble, Honest, and Respectful – We are always honest and committed to treat everyone in a respecful manner with a positive and helpful attitude.
- We Give 100% Effort – We give 100% effort every day to achieve maximum results with the materials and equipment provided to keep our roads and bridges safe.